If life ever gives a second chance, most people would certainly not want to live a life that is not their own. While making efforts to live their lives according to the expectations of their parents, teachers, friends, and others, they pay no heed to their inner passion. They forget the basic elements of their own happiness, interests, and needs.
1. Live Everyday: You have only one life so you should live it in the best possible manner. Instead of trying to accomplish everything, you should live each day in an extraordinary way and make it a chain of memorable moments.
2. Accept Responsibility: Instead of blaming others, you should have guts to take responsibility of your life and do something, It means taking action towards your purpose.
3. Demonstrate Integrity and Stay Positive: Stick to your ethical and moral principles. Use your honesty to secure your success. Build a more optimistic outlook and find the optimistic viewpoint in a negative situation. What is one thing that is positive or good about this situation?
4. Show Compassion: Being a humanitarian, you can make others feel special which will give you a chance to live your life on your own terms.
5. Strengthen your Relationships: Your behavior with your parents, teachers, and acquaintances matters a lot. You should embrace positive facets of life as it will provide you positive thinking and attitude. Consequently, you will experience positive vibes all around you.
Contributed by Rakesh Malhotra, Founder of Five Global Values (www.fiveglobalvalues.com) and Author of “Adventures of Tornado Kid, Whirling Back Home Towards Timeless Values”. Passionately determined to uncover the mystery of human behavior. His fascination with the influence of core values on human behavior stems from a career which has seen rise from an entry-level sales job to that of a seasoned CEO. Having worked, lived, or traveled to more than 40 countries, he has been able to study performance and human behavior across all cultures. Follow me @FiveValues -